Bade Acche Lagte Hai 2 13th January 2022 Written Episode Written Update
Old Lady is telling Priya the recipe and helping her Make the Cake. Priya Wants to know how you Find This Recipe. The lady says I used to bake this for my Children, and One Day A Man's car exploded and he liked the Cake and would take the cake home for his kids Then You're Making it For His Son. Priya says that he has grown to be a grown-up now. She shows Ram's picture. Sara Praises Ram. Priya smiles. Ram says Priya Doesn't Like My Birthday. The Lady asks if You Have Any Experience in Making Cakes In A the Cooker. Priya Answers, Yes, Mum taught us everything. Sara says Mum used to give coupons to us as gifts instead. Priya Said We Used to Be Hopeful of Coupons. The lady asks Priya to decorate Gems and Chocolates on the Cake. Priya Thanks Her. She believes it's a big Surprise for Ram. Sara thinks Vedika will never be able to steal Priya's joy.
Mami Sends a Wish to Ram A Happy Birthday. She Recommends. Ram asks if you are Are You Ready. Mami says Yes, but where Are You? Priya Didn't She Call You. He suggests that she might be busy. She says you're enjoying the Party, Vedika Arranged The Party To You Only, It's beautiful, she looks gorgeous. Vedika Arrives. Ram Looks at her and thinks of Priya. Mami Smiles and Thinks Nandini knows Ram Well. Vedika Demands to go. Ram Answers Yes. Mami Says Nandini Asked You To Talk To Neeraj. Vedika Says She's Done So, Don't worry about it. Mami wishes her all the Best. Sara and Priya are on their way. Sara Says that You Did Your Best for Ram and You won his Heart. Priya says she is sure that he Is Very Excited To See This. She believes I'm hoping you Enjoy Them. She calls Sandy. Sandy Asks Priya Not To Look Boring Today. Sara Says I Made Priya Ready. Priya Wants to Make Me A Doll. Sandy Asks Did You Find Out Anjali.
Priya Says No, We Dropped A Message For Her. Ram says we will focus on Ram's Birthday This Day Did the Lady Give You A Cake. Priya Says It's not true, she made me Bake It. Sandy says Wow You're The Most Excellent. Priya Demands Driver Be Slower, Her Cake will be splattered. Sara Laughs and Smiles. She thinks Vedika Will Never Stand Between You and Ram. Priya Says that I Wish Vedika was able to make arrangements well. Sara thinks Vedika was the one to do all this drama. Ram Looks At the Plans. Vedika says, I Hope You Like It. He Asks If You've Do This by yourself. She also says that Your Vedu Doethings for You From Your Heart. He believes it's fantastic. He thinks Vedika did a lot, Priya Doesn't Care, It's okay. She asks him to come. Neeraj is there and smiles.
Everyone wishes Ram. Vedika says that happiness is not complete Without Friends. Maitri Visits and wishes Ram. She says I'm okay, Neeraj Has Some Work He'll Come. Vedika says no, he isn't at work Today. Maitri Says He Isn't At Home Since Morning. Vedika says that I called The Bank, and Manager Reported He's Not In Office. Ram Says He Might Have Been for a Meeting. Maitri Goes. Vedika says Neeraj Said He Is with Priya I didn't tell this to Maitri, Neeraj Should Know That He's Not Right We Don't Have to Blame Priya she is a sensible person. Ram says yes. He Leaves. Vedika believes that the plan is Effective, Nandini Aunty.
Adi and everyone Hug Ram and Wish. Ram believes Vedika organized a big Party, Priya Didn't Do Anything. Sara And Priya Come. Sara Says: I'll Save this Cake in the Fridge, You Go. Neeraj believes that My Entry Will Happen Here. Ram Sees Priya Coming. He smiles. Neeraj Arrives and Says You've Earned 100rs. You Paid Additional to the Cab Driver. She says Thank You. Ram gets angry when he sees them. He goes. She is hoping that you will see the Cake and know that I Designed This Party for You. Sara Calls and asks if You Have Talked To Ram I hid the Cake in the Fridge. Vedika says I'd like to Toast To Ram. Ram declares it's my Birthday I'd like to Thank all of you, You're My Life, not just Friends Thank You For Making My Birthday Extraordinary, I'd like to Thank the Person Who Planned This Event For My happiness, Vedu. Priya Is Shocked. Ram Thanks Vedika. Vedika smiles. Sara thinks that I thought Ram and Priya Would Get Closer, Vedika Took The Credit and won, Priya Is Now on her own. Ram Says I'm Not One celebrating my birthdays. However, Vedu did a lot from Her Heart, She's Thankful.
Sara Says How Vedika Get In Between. Ram says I must Thanks Others, who are busy in their lives and Still came, thanks and Thank you. Ram believes that Priya was with Neeraj all Day What's the reason she's Not Happy? She doesn't understand me. Priya Goes. The Lady is gratified by Vedika and Ram. Kunal Asks Vedika About Shashi, Didn't He Come. Adi Wants Ram to join him. Vedika is thinking about where did Brinda Leave, I played My Game, I created An Unfortunate Relationship Between Ram and Priya, Priya Will Know that Ram just loves me. Priya Says , Don't Take His Side, He Didn't Pay Attention To Me. Sara Says Vedika received all the praise Does she really need to say that you Did This. Priya says it's not her mistake, Ram Is Doing This because I said I'll Return The Shares, I Have A Reason. I told Me I'd Inform His Story Later, He Needed to vent his anger. Sara Says Vedika has taken all the credit, Ram Thinks She Did The Whole Thing. Priya says I don't care for the Credit, I'm Just Looking For Ram to understand me How I Make Myself Do Things I'd like him to come and Chat With Me and Not Behaving Kiddish, If He's Not Able To Understand What He's Doing For Me.