Processing Link

Dhadkan 13th January 2022 Written Episode Written Update


Abhay Looking At Deepika. She asks her what she is Doing Like That. She goes. Peroz Talks To Riddhima. Deepika Visits And Asks Concerns About Her Pain. Riddhima says I'm experiencing burning pain after eating the Food, I take Anticids I often vomit A small amount of blood was found in my Vomit, and I rushed to the hospital and was admitted.

 Peroz claims that she believes she has an Ulcer. Deepika suggests an Imaging Test, Your Ulcer Could have a hole This could be dangerous There could be swelling in the abdominal Line It could be Life-threatening, and we have to prepare you for surgery. Riddhima says it's a Large Surgery, I Don't Have Anyone Around My Friends are Busy. Deepika says Don't be worried We'll take care of you. Riddhima says I must Contact Producer and say that I'm Not able to Work Today. Deepika says it's not a Issue of One day. Riddhima Is It Sure. Deepika goes. Riddhima asks if she has issues with anger management. 

Peroz says No, Not Everyday But Today is Special. Vikrant Checks Deepika's Cupboard. He sees her clothes. He gets a box. He opens it, and sees the pictures. He smiles. He looks at his Love Letters, Love Cards, and Presents. He sees a dried Rose. He keeps everything back.

 He keeps the box in The Cupboard. Police Find A Criminal and The Doctor. Ali To See. Ansari claims he was involved in the Bank Scam. Sia She Hears His Story. Meena says he is Mehul Numerous families have been Disfigured Because of Him. Constable says he hasn't eaten since two days He's vomiting. Inspector Says we Can't Leave him Alone. He Could Leave, and Constable will accompany him. The Dr. Ali Asks Why Did You Take Him to a Private Hospital. Inspector says His Family demanded That They'd Pay The Bill. Sia discusses Basheer's situation. Ali suggests that she book an Doctor for the Surgery. Deepika collides with Abhay And Leaves. Abhay Goes To Her.

Abhay She says You'd Like to Find Out Why I Quit Your Team. She doesn't. He says, "For You" because I'm not able to do this I'm Not able to Stay in The Team, and I'll Be With You, Share My Space with You, I had Affections for You. Deepika Is astonished. Abhay Says , I'm Just Thinking About You I've Fallen for You, Deepika. He looks at her. She is getting ready for Surgery. She is ready to go. Ansari says Mehul's Stomach is filled with stones and Metal Pieces. The doctor. Ali Asks Him To See Him for Surgery. 

Ansari is requesting Meena for the OT Booking. She says it's not free Surgery is On, and Sia's Patient is in Pre-Op. Sia says I booked the OT First. Ansari Says I'm Needing The OT Right Now. She says I can't be late. They argue. She says that your patient is An Innocent, A Family Perished Due to him. You Would Like to save him, and should I Dismiss My Patient. He claims that we are doctors not Judge. She states that I booked The OTC First, and I Need to See the Patient First. Deepika Instructs Peroz About Post Op.

She gets Vikrant's call. Abhay Arrives and Looks At her. Vikrant Says Go To Your Cabin Once. She claims I have no Time for Stupid Games. He says, Please, once. She Says OK. She Heads to Her Cabin. Dr. Ali Said Deepika's Operation is Over, 

You Can Visit Her Cabin. Ansari thanks him. Deepika asks what's going on. Vikrant says I know what you're ordering, but you didn't eat anything since the night I'd Like To Know What time you will be home. She inquires as to why you're Doing This. He says I yelled at You, You're trying to help me And You've Had to lie to My Wife I'd like to apologize to You. 

She wants to know if You've said the Truth to Her. He says Aditi is my wife, She isn't able to comprehend why you Aiding Me She'll think we have an affair However, it's not like that I promise to call her on time and to Be Detoxed Well and leave your House In the near future, okay. She says she's okay. He says Have food and Promise Me You'll Take care. She makes a promise. She eats the Food.

Sia Visits Doctor. Ali And Gives The Updates. Ansari Says Mehul Is Fine Now. The Doctor. Ali Says Good Job. Sia and Ansari Arguments Continue. They Call Him Hopeless, and She Leaves. Ali Is Advised by Ansari. Ansari asks what did you Say? I didn't understand. Ali clarifies the situation. Ansari says Oh, you Are Meant To Say That, 

What if the trouble gives the Guests Fun. Ali Says All The Best. Deepika Evaluates Peroz's Riddhima. Abhay Comes. He is greeted by Deepika. Deepika is examining Riddhima. She asks Abhay to repeat the tests Let Abhay Know When Test Results Are Available. Abhay Goes. Riddhima asks what does this Signify. Deepika says you might have A Few Issues, and It's Too bad. Riddhima Says That No One Has Scared Me This Much Until Today. Deepika says I'm sorry. Riddhima Says It's OK, Many people have criticized me However, they had no concern for me, just like you Would Have. I should have taken care, I'll Do My Best Now, I'm grateful. Deepika says Take Care. She goes.

Vikrant calls Deepika and tells her that I've Administered Medicines on Time I'm fine Do not worry. She apologizes I should have called and asked you. He says You're busy I'm Fine Do Your Work Good I'll watch on TV. She goes to Riddhima. She asks Abhay Why He Didn't Call her. He states that I talked to Ashwin and we don't need You on This Case. She invites him to visit and speak to her.

Abhay Comes To Her Cabin. He says You'd Like To Chat Now, But You Didn't Say A Word when I said I felt something What's the matter. She says I had nothing to say, I Didn't expect you to say This. He says it's not sudden In the last few weeks We've spent a lot of time together, isn't it?

 You came to my House And the way You Handled Mom I felt this way for You, something different I'm battling My Feelings for a long time I'm Trying to avoid, after I got engaged by Sia I tried to Stop Feeling This Way and tried to get away from you However, I'm not getting it I Feelings Are There You're welcome to tell me, Let Me Know That You Like Myself, It's Mutual It's just right. She says No, There is no connection between us, Abhay. He says No Deepika I'm Not Crazy to Imagine This, You slapped My Hands and Cried, We laughed and came closer. She says Yes, but like Friends like two Friends Sing, Laugh and Let me close, I like You However, as a Friendship, That's All. 

He says you are lying What made you feel Sad When I Resigned from The Team. She claims that you didn't give me a reason. He claims that this is the Motive, I Initially Felt Like You and I've fallen for You. She claims that you're confused and this is nothing. He replies I'm not confused You can lie to Yourself, please don't tell Myself What I Feel. I know what I feel I'm sure that you feel The Same Way As Me. She replies that I'm Not Feeling The Same way as You. He asks why, because You're Involved with Vikrant I've Seen You Two-to-One, I wasn't Certain, but I'm Sure That You Are Involved With Vikrant. Relationship with Vikrant You're right. She claims that you don't understand the meaning of what you are saying And You Don't Have The Right to accuse me. He says it's about you If You're Having An affair with a married man And You're Trying to Take Me Leave For Him. 

She says I wanted to explain in a polite manner, that your immaturity is the reason It's because you don't understand love Otherwise, You Would Never said such a sexist thing To Me. I'm Done. She leaves. Ali asks Sia to Join The Party. She states that I'm in. He Says Awesome Let's Rock Come. They are taken to the ICU. He says Welcome To The Party. Three patients had Organ Transplant Surgery Today. They Are Observed. He teaches them. He states Sia I'll be Team Leader Tonight. You can call me only in a crisis Situation, and Enjoy The Party. He leaves.

 Deepika returns home. She sees the Dinner Surprise. Vikrant Says Welcome Back, Dinner Is Ready, I Didn't Cook, I Ordered, Don't Get Happy. She asks if you took Drugs And Again. He laughs and says no I've just taken some medicines So, Get Freshening Up. She asks why you Purchase So Many Items. He claims I don't Have a list of your top items. She claims that you could have asked me. He says you could have played games, I'll be able to see Your real expressions. She asks if food is allowed and Fresh. He says this is You This is the reason Doctors are Accused of Infringing on Personal Hygiene. She eats the Burger. They laugh. The Mai Dhundne ....Plays ....

Abhay Reverses His Bike and He Throws His Bike. He is thinking of Deepika. He Crries. Vikrant takes a bath and Comes. Deepika Enters The Room And Observes Him. She says, I'm sorry I Forgot You're Here, I'll Come again. He says it's okay It's Your Room You Have Time, Relax Here, I'll Sleep Outside. He Puts On His Tshirt And He Takes His Blanket. He Leaves. She shuts the Door. She goes to get her Clothes.

Sia asks Ansari to give her a Funnel Flask. Ansari keeps the flask and says I can get it However, I've got a better idea That you go and take It. Sia is able to take it. He states that I will have Some Air and I'll come. She tells you that you need to calculate the patient's input and outside. He states that I can't take Your Orders. She says I'm The Team Leader and You're to Do What I Tell You. He says it's a timepass, I'm The Official Team Leader in the event of an emergency. She Says I Know Who You Are. 

He says those words at least once. She states that a patient requires A Doctor, however, if you're someone who tortures others, you are a disgusting, useless and Nonsense Individual, Please Be Respectful of Your Work, and Do Your Work. He is right. Peroz says he is acting Strange Today, So Ignore Him and get to work. Deepika changes and comes back. She says the Sofa Is Smaller I'm There. He Says it's fine. She walks to the Window. She says she's reading a book It's not good for eyes. He says I know. She says it was a tough day, I was a bit disturbed when I returned home. He Visits Her. 

He asks what happened. She says I'm able to handle The sour dinner Layout Has Made My Mood Happy, thanks. He says you've done A lot for me But I'm Not Deserving It Maybe, but you Are Deserving A Lot I'll Make Your Mood BETTER. She says you can do Something, go to Bedroom and sleep I'm a Doctor, I'm Worried About Your Backache. They laugh. Abhay looks at them.