Processing Link

Tera Mera Saath Rahe 14th January 2022 Written Episode Written Update


 Gopika Chiragh and Gopika Take Saksham Out. Gopika Takes Him Inside. Gopika Says Saksham Open Your Eyes. Are You Hearning Me? Minal calls ambulance. Nikhila Says to Call All Hospitals. Gopika isn't breathing. Gopika listens to his heartbeat. 

Gopika Gives Him Mouth To Mouth Ressurrection. Saksham Breathes.. He opens His Eyes. Gopika Says Saksham.. It's the Song Moh Moh Ka Dhaagay is played. Gopika Kisses Him. Gopika tears. Nikhila Says I Am Fine. Nikhila Says Get Him Water. Saksham Says No One Can Part Us. I knew you would be With Me. Saksham I'm in Love with You. I will always be there for You. It's my pleasure to love You. Gopika Says I Am In Love With You As Well. We will be together forever. Gopika He is Hugging Him. Nikhila Smiles. Everyone is Happy.

Scene 2

It's 12. All Cut The Cake and Enjoys. Someone Comes Outside . Priya Says Thank God Saksham Is Alive. She Listens to Fireworks.

Gopika Wears Saksham's Dress. She Asks Why Are You Dressing Like You? He says, Why Can't I see what a gem you Are. Thank You for saving my life. Gopika says God saved your life. God showed me the way. I've Reached You. He claims it hurts. Gopika Asks where? Gopika is kissing his hands. The song Dil Diya Gallan plays.

Gopika He Kisses Him. He claims it hurts his Cheek Also. Gopika Kisses Him Too. Saksham holds Gopika's hand. She says Happy Ever After. That's what you call it. Isn't it?

Priya Says One More Night Saksham Gopika. He'll Be My Own. You'll lose. Priya Examines the Divorce Papers And Leaves. Chiragh arrives and says there's Police downstairs. Saksham Says I Won't Answer Anyone. I Wanna Be Here. Gopika Says Priya Is Still At Large. We'll Need to Find Her Reported. 

Inspector says We'll Arrest She Soon. Nikhila Declares She Will Punish Her For Making This Mistake. It's Gopika's blessing that Saksham Is Still Alive. We'd Have Lost Him. Inspector says that your DIL Did What We Can't. Gopika Thanks You.

Gopika Recalls What She Told Keshap If You were worried about Keshap, you wouldn't have called the Police. Gopika Recalls the Way I Messaged Your Papa, It's Not the right way to do it. I'm sorry. I was worried. He said Never apologize for Doing The Righ thing. Because Of You Saksham Is Alive. We Both Wanted to Save Saksham. Gopika He reaches out to touch his feet. Chiragh says There's a Phone Call from Office. They'll need your signature on It. Nikhila Says There's No Discussion with Saksham. Gopika and Saksham Recall signing The Divorce Papers.

Saksham Says Don't Crry It. Was Important To Do. Gopika Says But I Signed.. Saksham Says You Didn't Sign. You're forced to. Don't Worry. Gopika says that as per law Our relationship is over? He says it's better It's Over So we can start a new relationship. The place I am always with You. I am with you. Gopika says Priya She'll use the papers With a 100% certainty. Nikhila calls someone and says I need to talk to You.